Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dark Willow

Season 6, Episode 20: Villains
Original Air Date: 14 May 2002Enraged after Tara's death at the hands of Warren, Willow turns to the Black Magics to exact her revenge.
I thought I had some before pictures of this scene but I can't find them. This is a small scene I made to go with my Dark Witch Willow figure. I made her in the forest just after she makes Warren's skin rip off.

I made no modifications to Willow.

For "Warren" I used an alien body form the X Files figures. I painted it to look like bloody- exposed muscle.
For the Stand I used 3 grass bases. I had to cut away at some of them to fit them together. Then I used hot glue to seal them as one piece. I then added some cheap clay (FEMO clay) in the holes to make the grass look like one uniform piece. I then painted it. The three grass pieces are also attached to a base that came with an Ozzy Ozbourne werewolf figure. It must have been something on one of his CD covers and they made it into a display--anyway, I used the base for this scene.
After watching the episode I realized the trees weren't bare so I had found some fake leafy branchy things and I glued that to the other trees. It turned out really nice.

No comments: