Monday, December 29, 2008

Season 1, Episode 7: Angel
Original Air Date: 14 April 1997Angel and Buffy's relationship is threatened by a dark secret he has been hiding from her. And when that secret puts the life of someone close to Buffy in danger, she must make a choice.

I made this scene because I had a vampire Darla figure and I wanted some pieces to go with it. When I get to the end of all my projects (ha ha ha) I probably will go back and redo the Buffy figure. She is an early piece and quite sad (compared to some of my more recent postings). I used a OMWF figure. I had to sculpt the ears and hair. It didn't turn out quite right and the hair broke so that's glued in the back. Her crossbow turned out nice.

I also doctored up a 50s Angel figure.

The pool table was previously a mini Foosball table. I glued red felt to cardboard then set into place. I had to make and paint the billiard balls which turned out nice. It's a small piece of the Bronze set. (I took a picture of the whole set and I'll blog about that next).















No comments: