Monday, December 29, 2008

Season 4, Episode 6: Wild at Heart
Original Air Date: 9 November 1999Just as Buffy discovers increased werewolf activity on campus, Oz escapes from his cage during a full moon and runs across another werewolf, the sultry, sexy singer Veruca, and wakes up next to her naked in the wilderness the next morning.

I made this set to be part of the werewolf Oz. I have yet to make those pieces--which led to this scene. This is the scene were Oz and Willow are at the Bronze and Veruca and her band come out on the stage to sing. Oz then catches sight of her and Willow suspects something strange...

For Veruca I used a Phoebe (?) warrior figure. I had to cut off a lot of the accessories that were attached, then I sculpted on the shirt, pants, and hair. She is supposed to be holding Lorne's microphone but then she tips over. For the guy guitar player I used a Spike figure. I had to cut some of the top of his shirt off to give this guy a V-neck t-shirt look. He has Oz's guitar. The other guitar chick is Scully. She had the right hair and appearance. After I got all done I realized that she was much shorter compared to the other 3 figures. I let it go but may change it some day. She has extra Buffy arms --the shirt and pants are sculpted. For the piano player I used an Angel head and chest/arms and part leg. The rest of the legs are sculpted clay. I had some sneakers from a football player figure so I used those for this figure. His piano is two grave stones glued together with cardboard added. I had to paint the entire piano. The bottom was not easy either. It is made up of cut up pieces of the poles from the Charmed warrior set (I think it was Leo's cage thing). The rest of the bits are Oz's speakers, Lorne's stage (2 of them) and the silly tables that come with Vampire Xander.

I thought I had before pictures but I can't find them :(



I really had a ball making these figures once I found this table and stools. They are PERFECT Bronze tables! I spent a lot for them, but they were worth it!

For Willow I used a casted head, and a season (4?) Willow body. I had to cut the legs and re- sculpt them into a sitting position. I also sculpted the shirt and hair. Her shirt was hard to reproduce (paint). She has all these faces on the maroon dots.


For Oz I used a season 2 (?) figure. I had to sculpt his hair a bit differently since it was more messy looking. I also had to break his legs and re-sculpt them into the sitting position. I am not thoroughly content with the way his face came out but I left it (and the picture does not help out in my favor either!).







No comments: