Tuesday, July 21, 2009

UPDATE--Groosalugg


I ran across this action figure thinking the face would make a good head for Lindsey from the Angel show. At least the picture on the box looked like it would make a good use for the figure I wanted to make. Once I had the figure out of the box it struck me that it would make a great head for the Groosalugg. Mark (the actor) has a large smile and the same facial structure...so I decided to scrap my old figure and redo this one. He is finally done after sitting on my desk for months! Here are some pictures:


Here is the actor from the Angel show.
All I did was cut away the hair, and some of the chest area. Then I sculpted on new hair, and the upper clothing. I also sculpted out the arms covering the articulation. Here are some in-progress pictures, then the pictures comparing the old version to the newer version.





No comments: