Saturday, August 9, 2008

Prophecy Girl

Season 1, Episode 12: Prophecy Girl
Original Air Date: 2 June 1997In the first-season finale, Giles discovers an ancient prophecy which states that Buffy will face the Master and she will die. Upon hearing this, Buffy first denies her slayer roots, but when a small tragedy occurs at school, Buffy realizes she can't run from destiny, and decides to take on The Master.


I started out with the Master and Buffy figure just as they were made by the manufacturing company. After watching the show I noticed she had a cross bow, the Master took off her coat (before he bit into her neck) and her hair was up. I needed to make a new figure.




I used "The Wish" Cordelia's body and the Buffy head (hair up) from "End of Days" figure. After I made the figure the Master was too short--he stood taller than Buffy. So I hacked off his crooked legs, and used a pair of Angel's legs. It worked out great. I decided not to repaint the figures (other than Buffy's dress and arms). I added a lot of odd skeleton pieces from various other action figure sets along with many candelabras.

No comments: